Memory from Bajothang HSS

The award day celebrated on 8th November 2014 in Bajothang Higher Secondary School will be included as historical event in my life history. After I was placed in Bajothang Higher Secondary School as my first job placement after graduation from college, I had been carrying out various responsibilities beside teaching.
Almost all the responsibilities have been rewarding and enriching.
This time the awarded certificate for me is solely credited for the Bumpa house members of 2014 for their hard work and talents.   


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your greatest achievement. Keep going boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation for this achievement. If you keep holding on the grip of hardwork and determination, many of such accolades will be on your way. Keep going sir..

    ReplyDelete

 
Design modified by Ugyen Dorji Teacher | |