Ap Jai sa koi nahin

"A month back my kid was busy practicing a hindi dance for the annual school cultural concert.The first ever stage performance done by class PP-A of Tencholing Primary School including my 6 years daughter Kezang Chuki with an old hindi song Ap jai sa koi nahin. Everyone entered into the hall and cheered for the first show lead by the chair person. I and many parents eagerly waited for the second show (ap jai sa koi nahin) because those kids were presenting their show for the first time in their life after enrolling them in the school. Everyone in hall screamed out with an excitement when their kids appeared on the stage in disguised with make up in red skirt and white color shirt. I was having difficult time to identify my daughter and later  thank god she was dancing right in the front line. Thank madam Tshomo (class teacher of PP A) and her group for grooming my kid. You have open her eyes to see the world. 
I know its very difficult to control and teach small kids like mine. Some people think teaching is the duty of teacher which i never believe also i don't accept.  Teaching is a profession where all other profession are being taught. I don't want to focus on rather than to thank all teachers teaching class PP, I just want to say keep teaching because you know and keep going since you can. Unfortunately I am sorry I could not let my child to make the second show due to emergency (personal problem) has to go to Thimphu, although my kid is much more interested in the show".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design modified by Ugyen Dorji Teacher | |