Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ragging (Poem written after ragging at Zhengang HSS)

This poem was composed when I got ragging in class 11. I found it in my old diary.





Agonizing physically and mentally
Over mountains, rivers and vales
Came Knocking the door at ZHSS
Joining the friends in the school.

How much at a glance came there
For calling our misfortunes errors
And to amend and vanish there
Commanding to start new life together

My heart is tittered when I feel
Came all around disappointing
As if rounding the enemy's heel
That's made him dull and silence.

Dislocating peaceful mind now
Heart is full of thicker blood
From my lips words can't flow
Taming self not to grumble.

My heart freezes when I think
That was origin of the generation
By now peace grows to take
All the pain and inglorious mystery.

Looking back over given fear
That's wonderful memory in life
The wonder I didn't see at once
But understand not to mind
Those are part of society life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design modified by Ugyen Dorji Teacher | |