First Democratic Government

2008

2013
Now it is almost three years, I have not been to my village. As I see my village through Google earth, I am happy to see that my home town is now being connected with farm road. I also heard many are buying vehicles taking loan from the bank. I know that Dechhelingpas are humble and not that ambitious but now with the excess of road, they are becoming ambitious. Now it is high time for me to go back to my home town. I have lot many to do there with the connectivity of the road and excess of electricity. I would like to thank the DPT government for making our dream come true. Moreover, with the Gyelposhing- Nganglam highy way completion, I can’t imagine the life in Dechheling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design modified by Ugyen Dorji Teacher | |